Rules: 1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. 2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules. 3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names. 4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I am perfectly ordinary.
- Sunshine really and truly does lift my mood.
- I like to start each day with tea and hot buttered toast.
- I do not read enough, so I feel very badly informed.
- I am drawn to water, I find it very calming.
- I love flowers. I particularly like scented garden roses - their smell, intensity of colour and careless abundant blooms. Not stiff starchy, no-smell florist ones.
- My favourite colour varies according to my mood - sometimes it is the pinks - purples colour range that draws me, at other times it is deep burgundy reds-plums. However, at other times I head straight and unerringly towards blues, teals, turquoise and greens.
- My brother once gave me a pet log.
I do not have anyone to tag, who has not been tagged already! So if you read this and would like to join in - please do!
I have been offline for a while, hence the silence, busy doing Other Things. I have finished the CCC hat but I am waiting for a specific kind of pin to arrive in order to finish it off - I have worked out what the knitted accessory needs to be but I want to gather together all the components I need before I start putting it together. Fingers crossed!
In the meantime, Dee (Posh Yarns) has dyed some yarn for my next CCC project - I am very very excited about it! Pictures of some 4-Ply cashmere and silk coming very soon!